Thursday, September 11, 2008

Neighbors


Today was difficult for many of us. After talking to my children, I think I speak for all of my them when I say remember to, "Love your neighbor as you love yourself." We will remember to do this. Will you? Just this week, my neighbor has given my children a ride to school, given us a cup of milk and an egg so we could make a meal, and we have returned favors to them. America, we should do something every day for our neighbor. Our neighbor at home. Our neighbor at work. Our neighbor in line (even if only for a few moments). Be watching and be ready because you will see a way that you can step in and help someone. You might even make that your way of honoring America's heros. Pay it forward. Pass it on. Be a Hero (yourself). And, be willing to accept a neighborly favor when one is offered.
Written in Honor of those we lost on 9-11-01.

I want you to be concerned about your next door neighbor. Do you know your next door neighbor? Mother Teresa

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other. Mother Teresa

Thanks to: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/mother_teresa.html

No comments: